Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Day of Summer

The girls and I went to the school open house. They met their teachers and we bought their school t-shirts. Jacob didn't want to go. He said he didn't want to see the school one day before he had to, and "Why Oh Why did they have to invent school?". But the Girls and I met his teacher Mr. Craig. He is the most requested teacher of the school and I can see why. Wow! He was so energetic and outgoing. He was so kind to talk to each girl and ask about their teachers. He had Jacob on the front row and he was very aware of Jacobs Auditory Processing Disability. He told he that he would take good care of Jacob. ( melted my heart.)
So I made dinner for a family in the ward then took the kids to Dairy Queen and drove up Santaquin Canyon. I can't believe I haven't taken my kids up there yet. It's Awesome.

1 comment:

Kirk and Dynelle said...

You are such an awesome mom. Love the pictures